This is a very simple Haskell API to load fairly normal config files in key=value form into a couple of formats.
- 2009-06-07 (v1.0.1)
- Updated .cabal build-depends to be explicit about the required version of base
- 2009-01-30 (v1.0.0)
- Initial release
The API documentation can be viewed at Hackage, which is also a great place to get this library. You may also build the API doc from the source with cabal. Usage examples are in the API doc.
- Install fez-conf with cabal-install
- Download the cabalized package from Hackage
- Download a cabalized source tarball
- Get source with darcs:
$ darcs get http://ui3.info/darcs/fez-conf
- Or browse the source on the web
last modified 2009-06-07